A bit childish but.....
It's time for me to stop emoing~!
A lil failure I had
It will be the motive for me to work harder,
I promise myself
After this week,
After this holiday,
I have to really concentrate on my study!
My aim, I have to achieve it.
I believe on myself, I can.
Anyway,
Thankx ya mum.
For being there with me and comfort me.
The best Mum ever~! =)
And thankx to my friends,
Crazy friends who try very hard to cheer me up.
Sin Kuan,
Your advice really sounds like ye ye larhh~=P
James,
Your Very-not-interesting-yet-lame story somehow makes me smile too laa=)
Darren,
The best cure for me will still be let me continue zat you....hhehhe =D
Ermmm...
And others who care about me,
Thanks a lot.
Words for myself:
Yit Tze,
You can enjoy this holiday as how you want,
but next week onwards,
Study till the max~!!!
AS exam just around the corner, DOnt Play Play!!
Try your best, and have no regret.
0 comments:
Post a Comment