Today was....ermm....okay basically, except for feeling dizzy. Well, dont really know whats wrong with me...I just dont feel right since this morning. When I was walking up to C24, my stomach pain...=.= ( girl's prob I supposed=p) I was actually quite late for the first class today...So once i sat down, the test paper already delivered to my table. I have to do it before I can actually settled down. The test was not too bad though, I get 11/16.
After the test, I went for break with my classmates. I felt headache, actually not really headache, I dunno whats the feeling is,can't describe it, dizzy maybe. =P I had no appetite to eat anything, so I took a newspaper from AC and then played the Sudoku inside. Gosh, I done wrongly for 2 times~!! I have to redo it again and again. Some people might feel that I too "wu liao" to redo the sudoku, but I have to, I have to complete it, to prove and to comfort myself that my brain actually still clear and functioning-well. LOL~! But I redo it for several times to prove it...Hahaa... =D
LAN was boring as usual. The last period was math test. FOrtunately, I was able to answer all questions. I thought I will do badly as I was "something wrong" today...hahah...but don't know the result yet.Just hope that I wont be careless.....So thats the end of the classes then.
After playing pool for about an hour, I went to oxbridge form filling workshop which was held in Taylor's. Basically nothing special about it. The person said that the personal statement is very important....So should I start figuring out how to write it...I need samples!!! Ahh I 've no idea what to write about my personal statement lar...as in how to IMPRESS the university?? And 1 more thing, the most important thing, which university is the best for me to go? Oxford? Cambridge? Sheffield? King's? Warwick? Cardiff? Haha I've no specific preference, but my mum has. My mum is hoping me to get into Cambridge. Well, thats so hard to fulfill her dream....I only have the 0.01% to be offered by Cambridge, and even being offered by them I need to meet the requirement they set, and have to go through their interview also....=.= So anyway, the deadline is around August, which means I have to fill in the form by these few weeks. Oh not only the form, I have to register for IELTS and LNAT, and have to decide when to take the exams.....Farn lar....aikzzz >.<
Thats all about Uni application first. I actually just back from MCA "wanita department" centre...haha...meeting up YB Chew Mei Fun, as my brother knew her quite well. I talked to 2 lawyers there, about their job and law studies. Well maybe I will be going there when I free to meet some lawyers there and learn something from them...but again, MAYBE only. I'm kinda lazy actually...hahah=p But as I was waiting for my brother to come and fetch me, I met my senior,Gu Chian Piao ( don't reaaly know how to speel his name..heh ), who was ex-TV host (NTV7 Who wants to be a millionaire chinese version) and currently working in Sony Company. I was quite surprised to see him there, but I'm glad to see him too as I've been quite long didn't meet him already. So yeah, did chat a bit till my brother came, I went home.
Hrmmm....I actually wrote a quite long post huh...haha...Sorry if someone there don't like to read "diaries" but I just feel like drop down something here and since I've nothing to blog, so I just write about what happen today.
Okay, guess I have to go now...I have to watch Miazayaki animations now (Gong qi Jun) {Thankx Esther,for lending me the animations =) } By the way, tomorrow I have to wake up early again, and I have to listen to 8 successfull peoples' talk...It's from 8.30am till 5pm...Oh man, it's about 8 hours more larhh...wonder how to stand it...somemore it held 2 days continously, till sunday....hrmm....
Good night, have a sweet dream~ ^^
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment