Fear~
People always say that,
Time heals, Experience makes us strong.
Thomas Edison,the well-known scientist,
prove it by standing up and work harder from his every failure.
Failure, doesnt collapse him, in fact makes him to be a stronger one.
Most of the person think that,
As time flowing,people grow,knowledge increases,experience accumulates,hence become stronger.
But this does not apply on me.
I just realised that,I'm getting coward.
Time and experience fail to help me to become stronger,
but causing me to approach the word who once doesn't appear in my dictionary
~ FEAR ~

I used to be a brave girl in people's eyes,
as I didn't miss any competition during primary,
yet did not even shiver on the stage although there were a lot of people in the hall.
But now, if you ask me to talk in a big hall,
I don't think I have the guts to do so.
I had experience on it, so what?
I'm now afraid on many stuff already, I don't know why.

I used to be a brave girl in my family's eyes,
as I would sing and talk aloud even in public place last time,
and I would cry it out whenever I want to cry,
Nothing I would hide it.
But now, I don't dare to.
I'm nervous when I have to talk with a stranger,or even lecturers,sometimes even my college friends.
GOsh, that's so not good...
I would not cry out when I was sad.
Even I couldn't control and cry, I will cry silently, till my family also didn't realise.
I'm afraid of letting them know, I don't know why.

I'm fear of applying university, I'm fear of interview.
Can you believe it? I was a debator and had a lot of experoences in competition last time, yet I'm still scared to go for interview?!!!
I also can't believe it, and it's quite a shameful stuff to tell out... but yeah...thats true. I also don't know why.

I try to move on, but the fear, stop me.
Mum always said that, life is full of risks, so be brave, girl.
I know life is full of risks, and I knwo I have to be brave to overcome all the challenges I meet.
But the Fear bothering me, I tried to kick it off but I can't.
Don't know since when, I'm fear of many things.
And I know, if I cant find a solution,
I would be even fear of more and more things.

Someone please help me.
But please don't tell me a lot of "theories".
I've listen to them for many times from my family.
I need an useful and applicable solution....

=.=

0 comments: