I got tagged..again...by the same person...Corey Chan...Oi I "bei min" you only do this stupid stuff wan lehh...My life is interesting even without your tag ...hahaa=)


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"米勒的接班人必须具有全方位的经验”-- 迪斯尼战争 ( A new book I plan to read during holiday=) )

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Stretched d...So ???

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
意难忘 - AEC btw..i watch series more than TV..latest series-- 少年包青天 - Sth like detective story...nice!=)

Without looking, guess what time it is:
9 something in the morning..

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9.40am =)

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Aircond sound...

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Err...Tropicana...do something lar..hehe=p

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Friendster^^

What are you wearing?
Pink Hello Kitty pyjamas...hehe

Did you dream last night?
They say everyone will dream every night...just that we don't remember it..so i guess..yes..but i forgot..hah

When did you last laugh?
Just now?

What are on the walls you are in?
Notice board....full of my stuff..haha..I'm in my study room wert..

Seen anything weird lately?
Nope...

What do you think of this quiz?
A bit stupid...=.=

What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of The Carribeans...Nice movie...At least nicer than episode 2...heh

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
1.Latest edition laptop
2.Latest edition handphone
3.Latest edition..err...car...for my family lar not me..ehehe
4.A super big and nice palace^^
5.All pinky stuff!!

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Don't want let you know...bluekzzzz =P

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Change nothing....I'm satisfy with what around me now =)

Do you like to dance?
Not really...

George Bush:
I know he is US president la...so wut?

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Darling...Hahahaha!=p

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Boy boy....=p

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure Wont...I just lurv here =)

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
You are pretty! Lol...aikss i duno wut to write la..

I tag:
nobody....kinda wu liao lar this tag..haha..but who got interst to do then do lar =)

0 comments: