Happy~ ^.^
I'm going to have my 2 weeks holiday...hehe...so excited =)
Well...don't ask me how was my exam okay? It was not as bad as I think yet not as good as you think...haha...=D
Btw... We will know our result during our 2nd week holiday...why larh!! Why just can't wait for us to enjoy our holiday till satisfy already only let us know our result lerhh!? It's going to ruin my holiday mann....anyway, don't care first larh...lets enjoy for at least 1 week =P
Actually there're quite some things to post up here...but too much to write till don't know where should I start from..so...let me have that mood first only blog them lar..if not then too bad larhh =p
Well...I'm going to 'chase' my beloved movie series d now...hehe...till here first...byezz... Oh ya befor i end this post....share you with my latest photo which has been edited... =)

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Maker*]
~ Took it when I was studying law. Camwhore is 1 of the way i used to keep myself awake...lolx.. ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment