Today was not a good day for me.
I was in bad mood during college time, for no special reason.
No mood to listen to teacher, and no mood to chat with friends.
Class ended at 4pm --- What a long day =.=

Went to a place clean up my face, too many acne on my face, have to clean them up before they become worse.
While waiting for my turn, I talked with my mum.
It was about L.O.V.E.
I was surprised that we talked bout it.
And I was surprised she knew what was I thinking.
Well,
Why we talked bout this?
I met any Love Problem??
Haha...
Maybe nope, maybe...yes...

On the way home,
received a call from my second brother,
Saying that Taylors sent a letter to my parents.
*Definitely not a good news..*
My brother told my mum, Taylors informing her I had not been attending class regularly.
D.A.M.N!
When did I absent for class, despite the 2 days' absence with letter???
Mum started to suspect on me.
That's hurt...
I wanted to cry, suddenly, but I hold it on.
When I reached home,
I read the letter,
Okay that's not really a big deal I know,
But I don't know why,
My tears just dropped,
but I din't done anything wrong???!!! Why should and why will I cry??
Weird me.
I just wanted to release everything out-- stress, worries, any problems that perplexed me,
Through crying.

Bad Mood, Confusion, Letters.....
These ruined my days.
I really hope there's something,
or maybe someone here,
for me to hug, and for me to lean on...


I'm glad that at last,
My parents trusted me,
And comforted me.
I really feel better now.

I love you, daddy mummy <3

Everything will be fine, yit tze.
Cheer up!

0 comments: