I'm bored. Lan class cancelled, but I can't go back home. My brother's class ends at 4pm...still got 1 more hour to go =.= So while waiting for him, I would like to blog something now, in the Taylor's Web =)
Well, so yesterday , 1st of April, was April Fool Day. I spent my day with my juniors because they had competition. Well, unfortonutely, they lose. But the result was actually expected, as they were first time on stage, challenging other school's old team. Well, what I can say is, Work Harder guys, learn from your mistakes and don't ever give up...Have faith on yourselves, you guys can do it =) Try your best, do your best, and you are the best!
I went home at about 5pm. I was soooo Exhausted! I din't sleep lerr at saturday night. After planning my timetable, I took my nap. I thought I could wake up at 7.30pm and start studying for my law test. But guess when I woke up??? Gosh..I woke up at 11pm!!!! I got law test the next day wei...and I not even study any chapters yet!! So, in a blur mode, I went to my room, sit down and opened my law book. I can't absorb anything I read lerr...I just don't have the mood to study. Oh man....guess this is how the God wanted to fool me that day..haha xP
I went online then, thankx to my friend, accompanying me to play msn game..lol...* I only got mood to play games at that moment =.=* After that, I tried to go through everything...until nearly 3am, I decided to SleEp and don't care bout it d..
So the next day, which means today, I have my law Test. Thankx God I'm still able to write at least some "crap" for the paper...haha...well, as for the marks, tomorrow I'll know...no eyes to see lar by the way =p
Tomorrow I got Socio test. This is worse lar...My socio sucks! Uhh...have to study again tonight...but I'm already in the holiday mood...hah...please pray for me to at least pass my socio test tomorrow lar =D
Thats all for now, byez =)
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment