One essay down.
Two more to go.
But I will just give myself a break for maybe few days before starting.
2 essays, revisions for 5 modules, Gordon Ramsay in London, friend's birthday party in London, meeting up with bro somewhere in Europe - these are what I would do during Easter. Tell me I can organise my time properly.
Ahh...
Okay, I shouldnt write all these boring stuff in my blog anymore.
Would be updating something more meaningful, soon.
i promise.
:)
Two more to go.
But I will just give myself a break for maybe few days before starting.
2 essays, revisions for 5 modules, Gordon Ramsay in London, friend's birthday party in London, meeting up with bro somewhere in Europe - these are what I would do during Easter. Tell me I can organise my time properly.
Ahh...
Okay, I shouldnt write all these boring stuff in my blog anymore.
Would be updating something more meaningful, soon.
i promise.
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment