And now September has ended. In a beautiful way. Time to wake up.
Well, it's not really as beautiful as you thought.
I never get to go Japan as I planned earlier.
I never get to learn horse-riding as I wished.
But it's good enough for not having any bad things happened during this summer.
At least nothing worse than what happened last summer.

So September has come to an end.
I'm flying off tomorrow - to the land I refuse to call it HOME.
But yeah, one thing to look forward is my brand new room.
Gonna spend a week or more to decorate it! woootss :)

Anyway, this is my third and final year for law degree.
Will write about it in my next post. So stay tuned.

At the moment, just a shoutout for myself: -
HELLO WAKE UP! SEPTEMBER ENDS. HOLIDAY ENDS. TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO SUMMER AND A HELLO TO A BRAND NEW ACADEMIC YEAR!

0 comments: