for the sake of updating.=p
2 weeks of my holiday just gone like river flowing. Frankly speaking, I've never really done anything apart from facing laptop and facing the screen of cinema. Weird I can actually still watching series till late night thinking there's still assignment and readings to be completed. I love how this stress-yet-relax mode works in me.Though it is leading me to nowhere except keep procrastinating.
Bahhhh....who cares! It's my holiday afterall.
Well, will finish my assignment before new year. As for reading, I will just crash it few days before the exam I guess. Hopefully everything will be alright.
=)
Oh anyway, Avatar, Sherlock Holmes and Bodyguards & Assassins are good movies! Will be watching The Treasure Hunt later, with a very low expectation though.
Good Sunday! :)
泡沫
2 years ago
1 comments:
Thanks for recommending few movies that are great!!! Me and my girl just planned to watch movie.. hope that she likes it much!
Post a Comment