It's been awhile since last watched a debate show. Oh the feeling is darn good, seeing people debating on the stage. I miss those days, when I was the one standing on the stage rebutting what the opponents' point. Enjoyed the show in UM although they were a bit too "careful" in talking about the politics, if not the show could be more interesting.
Some of them are my Idols in debate.
And this is one of them, Victor Gu. (ignore the 3 fellas beside=p)
I have to admit, he's still quite handsome afterall, although he has gained alot of weight compared to last time. hahah...
After the debate, went to KL for supper with the Gang.
And no, this was not how much we ate. We ate way much MORE than what you see. Lolz....
Had a good chat, talking about the debate just now, politics, studies, ppls' 8 gua, and the society's history and all the arguments we had last time.
And the time flies.
Reached home nearly 4am.
And I slept at 7am this morning.
Time's terbalik again.
But who cares. Holiday marhhhh...hahah
:D
0 comments:
Post a Comment