What a good morning.

Went to CHS, supposed to become judge for 4 competitions..
But right after the first one, dragged by Jh to fetch him to Astro...
Swt enough, okay so....I become his driver all of sudden..hahah

No money paid.

But what good is, he tour guided me in the Astro building..
So I get to see a lot of paople, and a lot of places that not everyoine able to see..
hahha...quite a nice experience i guess =)


Alright,, another half more hour to go...
I shall go toilet now, and see what else I can do..
haha

Now I know how sien is a driver...

3 comments:

Gan Jiang Han said...

ooi,what xien ha......if you stay there you'll lagi xien loh...am i right?

you should thank me ....

jiang han

WhyTea said...

hahah yea thank you thank you, when is the next time...the next time i go i want to kacau you guys d..hahaah

Blackjack Games said...

Well! Do not tell fairy tales!