Bae Yong Jun 裴勇俊
My Childhood idol.....
This is his classic photo.
His smile kills.=)





Wu Zun 吴尊
Rich + Handsome.
Every angle of him seems to be just so perfect...hahha=p





Kim Hyun Joong 金贤重
Watch [Boys Before Flower
花より男子] and you'll know why am I in love with him.
Another guy with perfect looking.:P






Wang Lee Hom王力宏
Smart + Talented + Handsome = Perfect
And yes, he's definitely much more handsome in real person than in the photo.
:))))







Lollipop Prince 棒棒堂- 王子
He makes my life up side down,
'cos keep watching his show in youtube recently till late night.
Love the innocent look and the shyness of him.



By the way, I just realised something after uploading their photos here.
Don't you notice that they actually look alike??!!
Hhahhaa....
Guess this is the type of guys I like -

Pretty boy with fair skin and perfect smile. :)

0 comments: