Tuesday morning.
While everyone was busy studying or working,
...... ......
...... ......
...... ......

I slept till 12noon! =p
I thought I was the only lazy pig, but when I walked into my brother's room,
He was dead sleeping=P
Till 2 sth only willing to wake up=.=

So,
After my brunch,
Me, my bro and few friends decided to go to a place,
named " Jing Si Books & Cafe " ( 静思书轩 )

It's located in Bukit Bintang.
Just imagine, in such a noisy and messy place,
There's a peaceful environment.
Really impressed me. =)

Books.

The environment is even nicer than Coffee Bean. Serious.



So we decided to write debate speech here.


Jiang Han decided to type his overdue-speech for a magazine.


But we ended up chatting and "lame-ing" there...=P





Us - The can't-stop-talking-and-lame-ing- group.

Me, Yee Cheng, Zhen Lin, Yeat Chong.......
and Jiang Han ( Being a celebrity, he did not want us to take his photo...)
Lolll...no lar...he sit at another side thats why never joined us for the photo session loo...



Anyway,
It was a nice and meaningful afternoon.
The feeling of going to a special place with a group of good friends is really Good.
=)








每天都是生命中的一张白纸,
每一个人,每一件事,
都是一篇生动的文章。

证严上人静思语














0 comments: