I'm back!!!
After so long....I know...
haha
Well...
My life's great so far
Some ups and downs,
Happiness, emoness, sadness, stress....
Yeah...
Alot I've experienced recently.
But I'm glad that I have friends
Who are willing to listen to me whenever I need them,
Thanks alot =)
Time's flying so fast
2 monthes of 2008 had gone.
This month
I will be sitting for my trials
Which I not prepared anything yet
And never aim for anything in this exam
So ppl,
Don't expect much form me =p
But well...
I'm still stressed¬
Weird right ? =.=
So....
Malaysia Election 2008 just over...
I think everyone already knew about the result..
Me and my brother was hoping for darurat but too bad it never comes.
Haha...playful us right?
But really wanna experience it mar, for fun =p
Visit this btw : my chinese article
Before ending this random post
Just trying to shout out here to someone,
'Heyy....How're you??Hows life there?'
Kayy...I know it's weird but well...
I just have no guts to ask the person...haha
Don't ask me why....
You won't get an answer=P
And to a close friend of mine,
Thanks for your accompanyment everytime
And thanks for making me happy always..
Thanks for being like my brother, who always there for me.
Thanks for everything.
We still got lots to chat right?
Don't stop it kay=)
Byez everyone.
Love lollipop recently.
=P
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment