CNY carnival organised by PBC has finally came to the end.
Sorry guys, for not really helping much.
But I'm proud of you all for making it successful =)
There were lots of arguments, hardships...
But glad that everything was fine in the end.
Through out the whole process, I actually learnt alot.
Thanks to all, and thanks for the memories.
It will probably be the last time I could work together with my juniors,
As I will be leaving for my studies by this year, Probably.
But I'm glad that I have at least the memories of working with you guys.
Appreciate it.
Thinking of going overseas for my studies,
It actually ruined my CNY mood.=(
I have 50% of the probability to fulfill the condition that the uni offered me.
And if I really get it, means I have to go UK by this Aug/Sept.
It's like...so fast....
For a princess like me, who have been spoilt by my family since small,
And never been leaving home for more than one week,
I wonder how am I going to survive by living somewhere far independently.
And I don't think I can put down everything here,
Family, friends, memories.
Okay,
I shall not continue to think about it now.
Let's think about it only after I've fulfill the offered condition.
Chinese New Year just few days later.
So enjoy, people.
=)
Happy Chinese New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment