After school, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my brother, to meet my PBC's friends.
We sang Karaoke till about 6pm...Crazy fellas, they all were SHOUTing and SCREAMing instead of Singing..haha...
Bro, Yee Yoke, Me, Ze Hui, Corey, Tuan Leng.
Then, we met them ... ...
- guess they were practising songs in Red Box since Final is near =)
After taking photos, we went into the shopping mall and had no idea where to go. At last, we went into the gaming centre, and we, 6 of us, changed RM1 to a token and played the Racing Car.
Spot me. =p
I don't know how to drive yet larhhhhh....illegal driver ><
Can see the score there - I get 6th out of........6 people..lol=p
Okay after playing, we had no idea where to go again. So while walking, we passed by Baskin Robbins and therefore, stopped there to buy ice-cream....support jm and wq's dad~ =P
After finish eating ice-cream, at last someone came out with a "brilliant" idea which suggested us to go yum char in Kim Gary. Why "brilliant"? Because the restaurant is Just beside Red Box, and we were from there just now, had to go back there after wasting time wandering around...=.=
Kim Gary.
So we chit-chatted until 8 something at night.....we talked about debate, then don't know how, changed the topic to some kinda yellow stuff..haha...Before I forgot, I nearly want to vomit after seeing a video in someone's phone...haha...Too Disgusting larhhh~~~!!!!! OmG! Don't want to describe how irritating is the video here....>_<
Tuan Leng fetched us to Corey's residence - The Maple Apartment. It is situated in Sentul....kinda far... but from his house, we could see whole view of KL...Nice View~!!! And the apartment facilities also not bad....the design is special and good =) Sorry I was busy "walking" until forgot to take some photos down....haha...
After the short "Apartment Trip", we had our dinner in One Stop Cafe, nearby his house. We then crapped until 10 something. Everyone was kinda sleepy. Leng fetched few of us back..haha...what a "responsible" driver...lol... I reached my house at about 12am anyway.
The whole day was full of activities. Really nearly collapsed. I have to do my law project, so have to keep my eyes opened before I finish it. But I really couldn't stand it already, so after sms my project partner saying sorry, I straightly jump into my warm blanket and had my nice tight sleep. =)
P/s : To my dear mate, ZeHui, All the Best ya in US...Take Care. miss ya~ ^^
ANyway, University application is really not as easy as I thought....Really gonna drive me crazy larh....Just hope to get this over as soon as possible....! arghhhh...
0 comments:
Post a Comment