~Weird~
Really Weird.
Went to bed about 2.30am last night.
My mind was full of L a w.
Then, my eyes closed since don't know when.
My pillow suddenly dropped.
I just ignored it.
My room was totally dark.
My door was locked.
... ...
I felt someone near me.
I felt someone taking the pillow up from the floor.
I heard some voices, human voices.
I felt that's my mum, but I can't figure out what she said.
I wanted to say something to confirm whether she's my mum.
but...

I CAN'T SPEAK!
Tried to shout "Ahhh..", but failed.
No voice out!

So, I tried to open my eyes...
but again...

I CAN'T OPEN MY EYES!!!
~~Scary~~
~~~

After a while,
I managed to open my eyes,
Tried to look around,
but seems nothing happen.
My door still locked.
My room still so dark.
The pillow still remained on the floor....

Oh well....

Wonder what had happen....

0 comments: